"Lavender CBG", is an exotic hemp strain, with a lavender floral and citrus fruit aroma. This is our highest CBG strain we carry at the moment and one of the highest CBG stains we have come across in the market. Reminiscent of the cannabis strain, "Forbidden Fruit" in phenotype, this Sativa structured organic CBG flower cultivar is light and fluffy with a strong calming effect.
Great for anxiety, depression, indigestion, or insomnia, this versatile, exclusive hemp cultivar provides a blanket of calm from the onset. Although great for a restful sleep, Lavender can be used throughout the day, as it does not diminish mental clarity. Strains high in CBG are rare and hard to come by, so we are super happy to carry this hemp strain.
Take a walk down a blissful lavender patch and enjoy the fruity floral terpenes of Lavender CBG!
- 14% CBG, Our Highest CBG Strain
- Lavender, Floral, Sweet, Citrus
- Relaxing, Pain Relief, Anti Anxiety, Improves Digestion
- Oregon Grown Organic CBG Hemp Flower
- Hand Trimmed Hemp Nugs
- Best Hemp flower for pain
- Organic CBG Flower Benefits Anxiety
- 60 Day Glass Jar Cure
- Living Soil Grown
- Lab Tested For Compliance And Purity
- 50 State Legal
- Federal Farm Bill Complaint - No Detectable THC!
- Organic CBG flower tastes better
Benefits Of Organic CBG Flower:
- CBG works to fight inflammation, pain and nausea.
- CBG benefits anxiety
- Works to slow the proliferation of cancer cells.
- Research has shown it also significantly reduces intraocular eye pressure caused by glaucoma.
- Strains high in CBG will be beneficial treating conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease, and cancer.