Our craft CBD MCT Oil is derived from the exclusive, premium, organic hemp flower you're used to smoking. This proprietary infusion is full-spectrum, providing a host of benefits, due to the "entourage effect" and high CBD content (500 MG).
In Unflavored, Orange Ginger & Mint Chamomile, you have 3 tasty choices you can take straight, or add to coffee, tea, or your favorite beverage.
One full dropper = 18mg. We recommend you start with 1-2 full droppers to determine your desired level of chill.
- Infused In Organic MCT Oil
- 500 Mg
- Choose Unflavored, Mint Chamomile Or Orange Ginger
- 100% Organic
- Easy, Discreet Way To Take CBD
- Mix With You Favorite Beverage
- Made From Our Top Shelf Premium Hemp Buds
- 1 oz Bottle
- Lab Tested For Purity And Compliance
- 50 State Legal
- Federal Farm Bill Compliant - Less Than .3% Delta-9 THC
- Unflavored: Organic Craft Hemp, MCT Oil, CBD Isolate
- Mint Chamomile: Organic Craft Hemp, MCT Oil, CBD Isolate, Mint, Chamomile
- Orange Ginger: Organic Craft Hemp, MCT Oil, CBD Isolate, Orange Extract, Ginger
Shake well, contents may separate.
NOTE: Contains Coconut
MCT CBD Oil Tincture FAQ's
How Is Your MCT CBD Oil Made?
We start with our premium, organic hemp flowers as the source material. The hemp buds are then infused in to organic MCT oil using heat. Technically, this is not an extraction, it's an infusion. CBD extractions will use solvents to remove the cannabinoids from the plant material, or heat or cold in the case of solventless extractions. Our CBD bubble hash is an example of a solventless extract, as we use ice to separate the cannabinoids like CBD and the terpenes from the hemp plant.
What's The Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
A CBD oil is infused in to a carrier oil, in this case organic MCT, while a CBD tincture is infused in an alcohol base.
What Are The Benefits Of MCT Oil?
- Better brain and memory function
- Energy boost and increased endurance
- Weight loss and improved weight management
- Lowered cholesterol
- Lowered blood sugar levels
Is Your CBD MCT Oil Full Spectrum?
Yes, our organic CBD MCT oil is full spectrum containing all of the cannabinoids and terpenes present in our craft hemp flowers.
Why Do You Add CBD Isolate To Your CBD Oil?
That is a great question. With our MCT oil infusion, we can only bind so much of the cannabinoids to the oil. Think of the oil like a sponge that can only suck up so much from the cannabinoids in the hemp material. The result is you are only able to make an oil which is about 100MG/ volume. In order to make our CBD oil stronger and more effective, we add a concentrated, isolated form of CBD to increase potency. The full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes are present, but with an added kick of isolated CBD.
How Would You Suggest Each Type Of MCT CBD Oil Be Used?
This is a matter of personal preference, but consider our line of thinking in terms of why we created a few different versions of our MCT CBD Oil.
- Unflavored MCT CBD Oil - This is our "all purpose" CBD oil to be used anytime of day and easily dropped in to your favorite beverage, food product, or taken straight.
- Orange Ginger MCT Oil - The organic orange and ginger extracts make this formula perfect for a morning regimen. The orange has mood boosting properties, while the ginger will increase blood flow and give you an extra boost of energy.
- Mint Chamomile MCT Oil - The organic mint and chamomile in this formula make it great for night time relaxation. Mint and chamomile are both calming and make a great addition to CBD in terms of settling a racing mind and preparing one for a good nights rest. You can drop a few drops of this CBD oil in your night time tea (like chamomile) and serenely drift away to comfortable night's rest.
How Long Does It Take For You To Feel The Effects Of CBD Oil?
That really depends on your metabolism, whether or not you have recently consumed food and how you react individually to CBD. We would say that you should expect to feel the effects within 30-60 minutes. Depending on the circumstances, it may take a little less time than that, or a little more, but generally speaking that is the average time needed to feel relief.
Does CBD MCT Oil Have Side Effects?
There are no real side effects with CBD MCT oil, however some people do tend to get a bit sleepy if they have too much CBD in general.